ELR Home   Create recipe   Resource page   My recipes/favorites

EcigExpress: MEMORIAL DAY SALE! SAVE 30% STOREWIDE NO EXCLUSIONS!

Hmmm that’s odd. it’s loading on our browsers as well. @MysticRose we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience:(

damn that does suck. maybe clear your cookies/cache? or try rebooting the pc?

Im about to place a small order myself

Not your fault, but thank you. Gotta run now, but will do as obijuan suggested and clear cache and reboot. Thanks all :slight_smile:

jungle30may2018
Happy Friday everyone!
Our weekend sale this week is on Jungle Flavors !
Save 30% on these fine German flavors with the code in the pic!
Have a great weekend and Happy Mixing!

memorialday30

Memorial Day Savings Start now!
Save 30% Storewide with NO EXCLUSIONS!

Also, Be sure to enter our Memorial Day Giveaway as well!

Other than that Stay tuned for more deals and giveaways!

Our team wishes you a Happy Memorial Day Weekend and gives thanks to those who gave all!

Memorial Day Sales Thread 2018

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

http://www.ecigexpress.com/shop/diy-e-liquid/e-liquid-additives/powders-and-crystals/menthol-crystals-select-size.html

That’s my favorite. Because if they all took a rip of the menthol crystals at a 80% PG solution at 150 watts we wouldn’t be having issues like this because that’d wake your ass up.

UPDATE: USPS is back up and available to choose as an shipping option! TGIF Mix Family!

ughhhh, I am stuck on the order page, hit place order 4 times already and it is just sitting there.

Edit: refreshed the page and the order went through…phew

Have a great Holiday Weekend everyone! Our Memorial Day Sale is good until Tuesday!

If interested, we have another variant of our Memorial Day giveaway going on our Facebook Page … a Mystery Prize! :slight_smile: